• The Whitman Neighborhood Council will meet today at 5:30 p.m. at Northeast Community Center, 4001 N. Cook St.
• The Community Assembly will meet Friday at 4 p.m. in the Council Briefing Center, City Hall, 808 W. Spokane Falls Blvd.
• The Public Safety Committee will meet Tuesday at 4 p.m. at the YMCA of the Inland Northwest Corporate Office, 1126 N. Monroe St.
• The Pedestrian, Transportation, and Traffic Committee will meet Tuesday at 6 p.m. at West Central Community Center, 1603 N. Belt St.
• The West Hills Neighborhood Council will meet Tuesday at 6:30 p.m. at Finch Arboretum, 3404 W. Woodland Blvd.
• The North Indian Trail Neighborhood Council will meet Tuesday at 7 p.m. at Prince of Peace Lutheran Church, 8441 N. Indian Trail Road.
• The West Central Neighborhood Council will meet Wednesday at 6:30 p.m. at West Central Community Center, 1603 N. Belt St.
• The Emerson/Garfield Neighborhood Council will meet Wednesday at 7 p.m. at Corbin Senior Activity Center, 827 W. Cleveland Ave.
• The Peaceful Valley Neighborhood Council will meet Wednesday at 7 p.m. at Peaceful Valley Community Center, 214 N. Cedar St.
• The Southgate Neighborhood Council will meet Wednesday at 7 p.m. at Educational Service District 101, 4202 S. Regal St.
• The Nevada/Lidgerwood Neighborhood Council will meet Wednesday at 7 p.m. at the Neva-Wood COPS Shop, 4707 N. Addison St.
• The North Hill Neighborhood Council will meet next Thursday at 6:30 p.m. at Willard Elementary School, 500 W. Longfellow Ave.
• The Minnehaha Neighborhood Council will meet April 10 at 7 p.m. at Cooper Elementary School, 3200 N. Ferrall St.
• The Latah/Hangman Neighborhood Council will meet April 10 at 7 p.m. at the Trading Company Store, 4235 S. Cheney-Spokane Road.
Local journalism is essential.
Give directly to The Spokesman-Review's Northwest Passages community forums series -- which helps to offset the costs of several reporter and editor positions at the newspaper -- by using the easy options below. Gifts processed in this system are not tax deductible, but are predominately used to help meet the local financial requirements needed to receive national matching-grant funds.
Subscribe to the Coronavirus newsletter
Get the day’s latest Coronavirus news delivered to your inbox by subscribing to our newsletter.