• The Land Use Committee will meet at 5 p.m. today in Conference Room 5A, City Hall, 808 W. Spokane Falls Blvd.
• The Northwest Neighborhood Council will meet at 7 p.m. today in the cafeteria at Browne Elementary School, 5102 N. Driscoll Blvd.
• The Morgan Acres Neighborhood Council will meet at 6 p.m. today at Spokane County Fire District 9, Station 98, 6606 N. Regal St.
• The Building Stronger Neighborhoods Committee will meet Monday at 5 p.m. at Spokane Fire Department, Station 4, 1515 W. Riverside Ave.
• The Administrative Committee will meet Tuesday at 5 p.m. at the Office of Neighborhood Services, Sixth Floor, City Hall, 808 W. Spokane Falls Blvd.
• The Joint Community Assembly/City Council will meet Wednesday at 5:30 p.m. at West Central Community Center, 1603 N. Belt St.
Local journalism is essential.
Give directly to The Spokesman-Review's Northwest Passages community forums series -- which helps to offset the costs of several reporter and editor positions at the newspaper -- by using the easy options below. Gifts processed in this system are not tax deductible, but are predominately used to help meet the local financial requirements needed to receive national matching-grant funds.
Subscribe to the Coronavirus newsletter
Get the day’s latest Coronavirus news delivered to your inbox by subscribing to our newsletter.