FROM PULLMAN — So this Washington State/Idaho rivalry is still a rivalry, yes? No? Doesn't seem like it from here. We touch a bit on that subject in today's newspaper, so read on for that and other links.
– Arizona State can quiet the controversy surrounding its win over Wisconsin by beating Stanford this week.
– Arizona will play Washington on national TV next week.
– Utah State would consider it a milestone to beat USC.
– Washington isn't overlooking its opponent, even though it's Idaho State.
– UCLA is trying to stay focused against a weak opponent, too.
– California is off and running on its bye week.
– Colorado's athletic director is working hard to fit all of the Buffaloes' games in after last week's postponement.
– Utah will be haunted by Oregon State's 4th-down conversions.
– Even if their top running back is out, the Beavers still want to establish the run.
– Oregon will address with its team how the wild ASU-Wisconsin finish could have been avoided.