In this digital composite, a photo circa 1930 shows the south side of the 300 block of West Riverside Avenue. From left in the current portion are the Robertson Building, home of the Glen Dow Academy of Hair Design, and the Morgan Block, better known as the Fairmont Hotel. In the historical portion, from left, are the Bell, Shaw and Borden, and Nichols buildings.
Dec. 17, 2012 in City on Page A5
The Robertson, Morgan and Bell buildings still stand on the 300 block of West Riverside Avenue. All date to Spokane’s boom era of the early 1900s. Glen Dow Academy of …