Active Living Expo
Saturday, April 23, 2022
10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
The Davenport Grand
333 W. Spokane Falls Blvd., Spokane
Join us for a fun, educational and entertaining day designed specifically for our friends 55+ and their loved ones. Expo attendees will enjoy seminars, entertainment, and complimentary photos while meeting with vendors focused on health and wellness, travel and leisure, retirement planning and more. Visit our Facebook Event for updates.
Meeting Room 2
- 10:15-10:45 "A Journey through Long-Term Care”
- Heidi Boehl, Angel Senior Care
- 11-11:45 “5 Reasons to Put a Worry-Free Estate Plan in Place”
- Lynn St. Louis, J.D., ELG Estate Planning
- 12:30-1:15 “Medicare 101”
- Lynda Sanders, Medicare Community Specialist, Providence Health Plan
Meeting Room 3
- 2-2:45 “Explore the Benefits of Pilates”
- Kelly Ruggiero - Core Pilates
- 10:30-11 “Tidying Up Spokane and the Inland NW”
- Angela Johnstone, Silver Lining Tidying Artist
- 11:30-12:30 Keynote presentation: “Health and Wellness Info For All”
- MultiCare’s Allison Blumenthal, D.O., Nick Strasser, D.O., Roberto Calederon, M.D.
- 1-2 Spring Style Fashion Show
- Victoria Ferro, Audrey’s Boutique
- 2:45 “Discover Your Wild Side After 50!”
- Angie Roberts, Breakwater Expeditions