Here’s a break-down of our multimedia offerings:
- The Spokesman-Review
- Our printed product includes the day’s news, sports, business, weather, features and more. Sections vary by day, including Food on Wednesday, Outdoors on Thursdays, Movies on Friday and dozens of prized inserts on Sundays. Readers get a perfect blend of items from our award-winning Editorial staff plus high-quality information from The Associated Press and other news syndicates.
- Triple-Nine Digital agency
- The official digital agency of The Spokesman-Review. Visit our website today to view the extensive portfolio of digital services we have to offer and to request your FREE Online Brand Analysis. Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, & Google to stay up-to-date on all Triple-Nine Digital events and promotions.
- Wednesday Pinch
- Our Total Market Coverage (TMC) product is delivered to non-subscribing households in Spokane County each week. Each issue offers food columns and recipes, general interest stories, as well as tidbits, puzzles, comics and crosswords. The package also contains valuable inserts from local grocers and national retailers. When combined with our regular Wednesday subscribers, these two products reach more than 82 percent of Spokane County households.
- Our Thursday VOICE section is all about neighborhood news for North and South Spokane plus Spokane Valley.
Everything from previews of new restaurants to what’s happening at area schools to pique reader interest.
- While our web site offers a good chunk of the day’s info, the best way to completely duplicate the daily paper experience is with The E, a complete electronic version of the day’s paper is available every morning to subscribers. You can easily flip from page by page, search for keywords or sections, and even save or send articles. The “e” also contains 30 days of archived editions. More than 30,000 subscribers receive the “e” via email each morning.
- As more people turn to the Internet for fresh information, visitors from around the world consider our site an essential part of their day.
Niche sites: In addition to the quality, comprehensive coverage of local, national and international news at spokesman.com, The Spokesman-Review has created several specialty sites designed for certain interests and audiences. Here, visitors can receive more in-depth info on a specific topic, and advertisers can easily zero in on customers already familiar with and passionate about the topics and interested in related products and services. These include
- Think of 7 as just the start of what you could be doing right now or in the future. The site features an interactive free calendar with anything and everything you can check out, from the latest movies to art galleries, from nature hikes to play openings. Visitors also can access a database of nearly 1,000 local restaurants, and get recommendations from longtime Northwest guides as to what’s hot and happening.
- What does the Inland Northwest have in abundance? Unlimited recreation opportunities. We have so much natural beauty and activities all year long that readers regularly ask us for help figuring out exactly where to start. We deliver with an expanded Thursday print section plus a vibrant Outdoors blog that provides additional resources about everything from the best hiking trails around to trends in land management. Hunting, fishing, camping, cycling, and everything in between are covered all year plus we give special attention to winter activities like skiing.
- Here’s the perfect site for anyone buying, selling or just browsing real estate. In addition to strategies and suggestions for homeowners, prospective homeowners, or those in the building/real estate industries, we make it easy to connect with local professionals ready to lend a hand – or some financing! Enjoy a free online calendar of events and classes, and the latest online tools to learn about current listings, market conditions and neighborhoods.
- Whether you’re looking for work or for people to hire, you’ll need all the tools at your disposal. You’ll find them here, including how-to videos, the ability to search local and national listings, and tips on job hunting strategies, such as effective resume writing. Employers searching for the right candidates can find easy ways to get the word out.
- Auto Connection
- Hooray for cars! Except when they don’t do what they’re supposed to. Luckily, the online section can help in either case. If you need a new ride, you’ll be able to connect with a variety of local dealers or private parties to get exactly what you want. You’ll also receive current info on new models plus strategies to keep your ride running better.