- Hurry up and wait: Some rural communities ready to move forward in vaccine phases, while others wait for doses
- Northwest lawmakers split as House calls for Trump’s ouster and impeachment vote looms
- Shawn Vestal: Pastor who organized anti-abortion rallies in Spokane helped rally Trump supporters in D.C.
- Ferry County agrees to pay $165,000 to woman in sidewalk chalk First Amendment case
- Spokane County has second-highest COVID case count in Washington
- Gonzaga’s Jalen Suggs brings football background to the hardwood
- Thousands party in streets after Alabama win, despite virus