Here’s the just-announced lineup for the Festival at Sandpoint, which goes on sale today at 8 a.m.:
• Firefall and Poco, Aug. 6 – Country folk-rockers who flourished in the 1970s ($34.95).
• Blues Traveler, Aug. 7 – Harmonica virtuoso John Popper and his band ($44.95).
• Boz Scaggs and the Subdudes, Aug. 8 – The roots-rock legend and the eclectic New Orleans band ($49.95).
• Family Concert: “Green Eggs and Hamadeus,” Aug. 9 – The Spokane Youth Orchestra and family activities ($5).
• Jonatha Brooke and Michelle Shocked, Aug. 13 – Folky female singer-songwriters, along with a microbrew tasting ($29.95).
• Keller Williams and Donavon Frankenreiter, Aug. 14 – Two top alternative singer-songwriters in this year’s Phat Phriday concert ($34.95).
• Clint Black, Aug. 15 – The Grammy- and CMA-winning country singer, as part of Super Country Saturday ($49.95).
• Grand Finale Concert: Swing! Swing! Swing, Aug. 16 – Clarinet soloist Richard Stoltzman will play the music of Benny Goodman with the Spokane Symphony, plus wine-tasting, ($34.95/$9.95 for youth).
All shows are at Memorial Field. Tickets are available through the festival office (208-265-4554, 888-265-4554, www.FestivalAtSandpoint.com) or TicketsWest outlets (509-325-SEAT, 800-325-SEAT, www.ticketswest.com).
Local journalism is essential.
Give directly to The Spokesman-Review's Northwest Passages community forums series -- which helps to offset the costs of several reporter and editor positions at the newspaper -- by using the easy options below. Gifts processed in this system are not tax deductible, but are predominately used to help meet the local financial requirements needed to receive national matching-grant funds.
Subscribe to the Coronavirus newsletter
Get the day’s latest Coronavirus news delivered to your inbox by subscribing to our newsletter.