• The Urban Forestry Committee will meet Tuesday at 3 p.m. at Finch Arboretum, 3404 W. Woodland Blvd.
• The Chief Garry Park Neighborhood Council will meet Tuesday at 6:30 p.m. at Christ the King Anglican Church, 2103 E. Mission Ave.
• The Cliff/Cannon Neighborhood Council will meet Tuesday at 7 p.m. at the Woman’s Club, 1428 W. Ninth Ave.
• The Rockwood Neighborhood Council will meet Tuesday at 7 p.m. at the old Jefferson Elementary School, 3612 S. Grand Blvd.
• The Whitman Neighborhood Council will meet Wednesday at 5:30 p.m. at the Northeast Community Center, 4001 N. Cook St.
• The Browne’s Addition Neighborhood Council will meet Wednesday at 6:30 p.m. at the Museum of Arts and Culture, 2316 W. First Ave.
• The Balboa/South Indian Trail Neighborhood Council will meet Wednesday at 7 p.m. at Salk Middle School, 6411 N. Alberta St.
Local journalism is essential.
Give directly to The Spokesman-Review's Northwest Passages community forums series -- which helps to offset the costs of several reporter and editor positions at the newspaper -- by using the easy options below. Gifts processed in this system are not tax deductible, but are predominately used to help meet the local financial requirements needed to receive national matching-grant funds.
Subscribe to the Coronavirus newsletter
Get the day’s latest Coronavirus news delivered to your inbox by subscribing to our newsletter.