The man who died in a house fire Saturday was 38-year-old Christopher Rusco, the Spokane County Medical Examiner’s Office said today.
Rusco and Stacy Hains, also 38, died from smoke inhalation after a fire started in a second-story bedroom of their home at 2213 E. Fourth Ave. in Spokane.
Firefighters found Rusco dead in the bedroom. Fire investigators said Monday the fire was accidental, but have not yet determined a cause.
Subscribe to the Morning Review newsletter
Get the day’s top headlines delivered to your inbox every morning by subscribing to our newsletter.