A large office and warehouse complex in Spokane’s Shiloh Hills neighborhood has been issued building permits by the city of Spokane.
The $6 million Lidgerwood Business Park project – 6564, 6522 and 6430 N. Lidgerwood St. – will deliver nearly 60,000 square feet of space over three three-story buildings on 4.5 acres.
The tilt-up construction project will be accompanied by 31,500 square feet of landscaped area and 104,000 square feet of impervious asphalt and concrete, which will contain 141 parking spaces.
The project and property owner is Douglass Properties, which is owned by Harlan and Maxine Douglass. The land has long been owned by Douglass and sits across the street from the Spokane Tribal TANF, the Lighthouse for the Blind, Fraternal Order of Eagles and a branch of Numerica Credit Union.
Douglass is acting as his own contractor. The project’s architect is Ron Mackie, of Spokane Valley’s Architectural Ventures.
Parking lot planned
near Windsor Plaza
A half-million-dollar parking lot is being built between the Sunset Highway and U.S. Highway 2 on the west end of Spokane, according to permits issued by the city.
The parking lot will deliver nearly 100 parking stalls and develop vacant land due west of the Windsor Plaza, an office building that houses Alliant Insurance Services Inc.
The office building and adjoining property under development were purchased for $1.85 million in September 2018 by 1628 BOBCOUSKY LLC, which is controlled by Thomas Barbieri, the president of Goodale & Barbieri. Permits list the project’s owner as Cory Barbieri, the company’s vice president.
The project’s architect is Spokane’s Uptic Studios. Engineering is done by DCI Engineers, also of Spokane.
Subscribe to the Morning Review newsletter
Get the day’s top headlines delivered to your inbox every morning by subscribing to our newsletter.