Question: What do you think of Bush’s plan to veto efforts to stop Arab control of U.S. ports?
1. He’s right, barring Arabs is discriminatory
2. He has to maintain the distinction between mainstream Arabs/Muslims and extremists/terrorists
3. If there were any real threat to U.S., Bush would oppose the turnover
4. I know plan might not sound good, but I trust the president
5. It seems like a foolish position, but I’m not about to side with Hillary and Schumer
6. Bush just doesn’t get it, he’s politically tone deaf, perhaps even brain dead on this issue
7. This is nuts, the 9-11 hijackers used UAE as an al-Qaida staging point, and it’s a major terror finance center
8. First, the border insanity, now this. I suspect ‘behind the scenes powers’ are forcing Bush to take this stance to help ruin America
9. When are those articles of impeachment going to be ready?
DFO: No. 7
For the WorldNetDaily news report, click here.