Question: What do you think of government making preparations for the arrival of extraterrestrials?
1. It’s the prudent thing to do
2. Kudos to Denver – it’s about time one government agency took this matter seriously
3. It’s a good idea but it’s a job for the U.N.
4. The Denver initiative would be unconstitutional – the president has control over the conduct of foreign policy
5. After having to deal with so many illegal aliens, a lot of American cities should already know what to do
6. It’s no nuttier than conservatives preparing for Y2K
7. Now I see why the Democrats picked Denver for their convention
8. The guy proposing this initiative has too much time on his hands
9. What on Earth has become of the Denver City Council?
10. I’d like to believe not one taxpayer dime will be wasted on this initiative … but I can’t be sure
For the WorldNetDaily news report, click here.