1. He confirmed what a lot of us have thought for some time
2. Scott McClellan is a courageous American
3. I think he's going to be very rich
4. I'm withholding my opinion until I've read the book
5. It's another Beltway-insider book -- I'll ignore it
6. It was extremely unprofessional
7. It's just payback for the Republicans not supporting his mother in the 2006 Texas gubernatorial race
8. Sounds like sour grapes from a guy who got fired
9. I never could understand how Bush could hire such an incompetent nincompoop
10. Bush is getting his just deserts for hiring such an idiot
11. McClellan was out of his league as press secretary and he's out of his league as author
12. What did he know, when did he know it ... and why did he keep his mouth shut when it mattered?
For the WorldNetDaily news report, click here.