Arab media can't be any worse than U.S. media when it comes to covering Obama I find it disturbing that his first interview is with an Arab channel in the heart of the Muslim worldI don't mind him doing the interview, but I'm appalled at his maligning of America It totally creeps me out It shows where his true loyalty lies It's shameful, but what's even worse is his "expression of shame" for his countryThis is the beginning of a national nightmare of appeasement that will undo the valiant efforts of our military This is just the tip of the iceberg. Get ready to be outraged by much more than this It doesn't matter. I don't watch him Other
What do you think of Obama granting his 1st interview to Arab TV?/WorldNetDaily
- Great way to reach out to the Muslim world
- Smart gesture, considering the challenges he's facing in the Islamic world
- Makes perfect sense, he knows the Middle East is the world's most dangerous region
- Demonstrates his willingness to forgive and forget
- Obama admits he's related to Muslims, so this is expected
For the WorldNet Daily news report, click here.