You can do a coupla things with those floating golf balls that bob westward from the Coeur d’Alene Resort’s floating green during spring winds and storms. Keep them. Or make nice gifts of them, with that swell resort logo on one side and the word “floater” on the other. Or, if you have 850 of them, you can form them into a massive Ironman Coeur d’Alene logo in your yard to inspire the triathletes as they struggle past your home. Stickman and his bride, Walkabout, did that on their little corner of the Ironman course, across from East Tubbs Hill Park. Seems Walkabout, who patrols Tubbs Hill daily looking for litter, collects about 1,000 golf balls from the resort each year/DFO, Huckleberries. More here.
- Paddleboard shop opens on Sherman/Jacob Livingston
- Sandpoint area: Faletto tells tales of life with fire/Patty Hutchens
- Weather: GPS data is new tool in reading tropical storms/Michelle Boss
- Business: Super 1 Foods store opens on Boyer in Sandpoint/Nils Rosdahl
- Restaurant: Quizno's builds different image by expanding tasty, toasty picks/Patrick Jacobs
Question: Have you ever played golf at the Coeur d'Alene Resort course?