3:57 p.m. A 50ish windsurfer has suffered a severe cut to his calf after he hit a Hagadone Hospitality cruise boat (The Osprey) near Coeur d'Alene Resort boardwalk (near retractible bridge). Windsurfer, who went under the cruise boat, has been pulled out of water. He's in one of 2 boats now parked in Independence Point beach.
- 6:02 p.m. A male has followed another driver who hit and killed his dog on 16th, to Regal Cinemas.
- 5:33 p.m. A female reports she had items stolen from her vehicle while she was on a hike.
- 5:19 p.m. Kelly has found a bicycle on Brunner Road/Athol.
- 5:01 p.m. An officer reports that two goats are loose on Dodd Road/Hayden.
- 5:01 p.m. 2 vehicles are illegally parked in the fire lane @ WalMart.
- 4:42 p.m. A male in a blue Honda is vomiting after crashing into the median @ H95 & Canfield.
- 4:41 p.m. Boater reports burglary from his vessel parked at a campground on Twin Lakes.
- 4:31 p.m. Caller reports that a neighbor on Trevor/Rathdrum ran 2 stop signs.
- 4:27 p.m. Nurses from Northwest Specialty/Post Falls are trying to stop a drunken male from leaving in his vehicle.
- Much more below
- 3:54 p.m. A chainsaw accident is reported in Spirit Lake.
- 3:28 p.m. 2 males are arguing in Honeysuckle Beach
lot, w/1 blocking in the other's Trailblazer.
- 3:26 p.m. CPD Blues are expanding search for barefoot male, wanted on several felonies, who bolted from a traffic stop @ Howard & Bosanko more than an hour ago. Officers have searched area behind Dollar Tree. Male is described as 5-6, 175 pounds, w/tat on forearm, a scar on left eyebrow, and is said to carry guns.
- 2:40 p.m. A motorcyclist has been injured in crash on Spirit Bend/Spirit Lake.
- 2:32 p.m. Pedestrian reports a black Hummer swerved to try to hit her @ 3rd & Front.
- 2:13 p.m. An 18YO male is going door-to-door asking for money in 2300 block of Ridgeview/Post Falls.
p.m. Susan reports she can't handle her dogs and wants animal
control to take them.
- 1:52 p.m. Dept. of Motor
Vehicles reports a wanted person on premises.
- 1:38 p.m. Neighbors on Strahorn/Hayden Lake are arguing over a remote-control motorcycle that one of them has operated for last week.
- 1:36 p.m. Anton, @ Honeysuckle Beach, reports that someone dented his black Acura.
- 1:28 p.m. PFPD Blue is rousting a panhandler
from western entrance to WalMart.
- 1:20 p.m. Patrol officer reports that a female has flagged him down at Tesoro station @ end of Sherman/CdA b/c a tire is about to fall off her vehicle.
- 1:13 p.m. 2 Jetskiers have zipped thru the swim area of the small beach b/n Hagadone HQ & Independence Point before docking their craft and walking around.
- 1:10 p.m. Officer shooed off panhandler from I-90 & Sherman Avenue entrance.
- 1:03 p.m. Resident @ 2nd & Williams/Post Falls is concerned re: speeding from vehicles detoured from nearby road construction.
- 12:56 p.m. CPD Blue tells panhandler in straw hat near Walgreens, H95 & Appleway, to knock it off.
- 12:36 p.m. Possible suicide attempt @ Pauline & Steel Dust/Hauser Lake.
- 12:23 p.m. Patrol officer tells dispatch to try to speed tow truck up for female w/3 kids stranded by flat tire. Tow operator told her that he'd be there in 2 hours.
- 12:28 p.m. Officer wonders if a fellow officer checked a panhandler @ I-90 & H95 and was told that the individual had no sign and was a hitchhiker from Wenatchee.