Spokesman Keith Erickson provides the following roundup of news from the Lake City Development Corp. meeting this week:
- Riverstone rebound: Several news businesses have moved into the Riverstone development recently. The Main Street condominiums have sold out and there are plans under way for 150 new apartment units, plus a McDonald’s restaurant is on the way. Check out the LCDC December newsletter for details.
- City Hall public parking: Both new parking lots near City Hall are open for business. The expanded, resurfaced and restriped lots created parking for 167 vehicles and 26 boat trailer spots. Lighting for the City Hall lots will be installed this winter, with trees and shrubs planted in the spring.
- McEuen update:Leaders of the McEuen Park upgrade will present an update on the scheduled 2013 work during a meeting Thursday, December 27, at 7:30 a.m. at Park Terrace. The public is welcome.
- Forging partnerships: The LCDC continues to work closely with the city, collaborating with new communications coordinator Kristina Lyman, and Riverstone spokeswoman Angela Wilson, to keep the community informed on our activities and events.
- Join our newsletter list: Subscribe and stay informed by visiting lcdc.org.