"Earlier this week," writes Kevin Richert/IdahoED NEWS, "I reported on the results from Idaho’s April 'SAT Day.' The takeaways: Overall, scores increased slightly on the Scholastic Aptitude Test, but Idaho has a long way to go to meet the SAT “college-ready” benchmark. Let’s drill down a little deeper into the College Board numbers (full report here):
- Coeur d’Alene Charter Academy: 1,818.
- Compass Public Charter School: 1,663.
- Renaissance High School: 1,626.
- Victory Charter School: 1,588.
- Xavier Charter School: 1,566.
Most average school -- Lake City High:
Lake City’s 289 juniors averaged 464 on the reading SAT, 461 on math and 438 on writing. Those averages — and the total score of 1,363 — are identical to the statewide average, posted by 16,579 juniors across Idaho.