On his Facebook wall, SR photog Colin Mulvany posts: "I spotted these two yellow bellied marmots as I was getting in my car on the north side of the Monroe street bridge today. Marmots live in colonies of up to twenty individuals and spend 80 percent of their life in their burrow, 60 percent of which is spent hibernating."
- Kayaker rescued on Priest River/Daily Bee
- USA-Germany match to be shown at The Bing/SR
- HREI to host golf tournament fundraiser/CdA Press
- 1st Washington pot stores to open July 8/Jim Camden, SR
- 'America's Got Talent' singer to give free Spokane concert/SR
- Kingston doctor indicted for controlled substance delivery/Press
- Challenger: Incumbent Treasurer Crane's actions incompetent at best/Daily News