June 7, 2011 in City
• Mary Verner, incumbent
• Mike Noder, co-owner of MoMike Inc., a demolition company
City Council president
• Ben Stuckart, executive director of Communities in Schools
• Steve Corker, Spokane City councilman
City Council, northeast district
• John Waite, owner of Meryln’s, a science fiction store in downtown Spokane
• Gary Pollard, chairman of Riverside Neighborhood Council
City Council, south district
• Mike Allen, former city councilman
• Richard Rush, incumbent
City Council, position 2
• Dean Grafos, incumbent
City Council, position 3
• Arne Woodard, incumbent
City Council, position 5
• Chuck Hafner, incumbent
City Council, position 6
• Ben Wick, information technology system administrator at Goodrich Corp.
SPOKANE PUBLIC SCHOOLS
School Board, Position 5
• Paul E. Lecoq, electrical engineering adjunct faculty member at Gonzaga University. Former Davenport city councilman.
• Rod Roduner, former worker in purchasing office at The Spokesman-Review.
• Deana Brower, chairwoman of Citizens for Spokane Schools, former teacher in Natomas Unified School District, which is near Sacramento, Calif.
• Bob Griffing, auxiliary clergyman at Fairchild Air Force Base.
Legislative District 4
• Mike Padden, former Spokane County District Court judge, former state legislator.