1. Descendants of members of the Lewis and Clark expedition ceremonially returned something to the Clatsop tribe that was stolen by explorers in 1806. What was it?
A. A peace pipe
B. A month’s supply of salmon
C. 100 beaver pelts
D. A canoe
E. A ceremonial headdress
2. King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia recently announced a reform in that country that will allow women to do what?
B. Appear in public without their faces covered
D. Attend universities with men
E. Go to a bar without a man
3. Boeing delivered its first 787 Dreamliner last week to a customer. Other than being three years behind schedule, what’s special about the plane?
A. It’s the largest commercial jet Boeing has built.
B. It’s the fastest commercial jet Boeing has built.
C. It’s mostly plastic on the outside.
D. It uses a special type of “green” fuel.
E. Can’t fool me. All of the above are true.
4. The Mariners finished the season with 67 wins and 95 losses, which is bad but not the worst in franchise history. What are the most games the M’s have lost in a season?
5. Cantaloupe from a major Colorado producer was recalled because it may contain
A. E. coli
D. Vibrio parahaemolyticus
E. Illegal pesticides
Find the answers, explanations and last week’s winner on on Page A6