• The Morgan Acres Neighborhood Council will meet tonight at 6 p.m. at Spokane County Fire District 9, Station 98, 6606 N. Regal St.
• The Building Stronger Neighborhoods Committee will meet Monday at 11:30 a.m. at the Spokane Fire Department, Station 4, 1515 W. First Ave.
• The Administrative Committee will meet Tuesday at 5 p.m. at the Office of Neighborhood Services, Sixth Floor, City Hall, 808 W. Spokane Falls Blvd.
• The Manito/Cannon Hill Neighborhood Council will meet Tuesday at 7 p.m. in the gymnasium at Wilson Elementary School, 911 W. 25th Ave.
• The Planning Commission will meet Wednesday at 2 p.m. in the City Council Briefing Center, City Hall, 808 W. Spokane Falls Blvd. The hearing, regarding outdoor storage, will begin at 5 p.m.
• The Land Use Committee will meet next Thursday at 5 p.m. in the City Council Briefing Center, City Hall, 808 W. Spokane Falls Blvd.
sponsored According to two 2015 surveys, 62 percent of Americans do not have enough savings to handle an unexpected emergency, much less any long-term plans.