• The Morgan Acres Neighborhood Council will meet tonight at 6 p.m. at Spokane County Fire District 9, Station 98, 6606 N. Regal St.
• The Building Stronger Neighborhoods Committee will meet Monday at 11:30 a.m. at the Spokane Fire Department, Station 4, 1515 W. First Ave.
• The Administrative Committee will meet Tuesday at 5 p.m. at the Office of Neighborhood Services, Sixth Floor, City Hall, 808 W. Spokane Falls Blvd.
• The Manito/Cannon Hill Neighborhood Council will meet Tuesday at 7 p.m. in the gymnasium at Wilson Elementary School, 911 W. 25th Ave.
• The Planning Commission will meet Wednesday at 2 p.m. in the City Council Briefing Center, City Hall, 808 W. Spokane Falls Blvd. The hearing, regarding outdoor storage, will begin at 5 p.m.
• The Land Use Committee will meet next Thursday at 5 p.m. in the City Council Briefing Center, City Hall, 808 W. Spokane Falls Blvd.
Neighborhood Updates is looking for news that’s important to neighborhoods. CallRainey Coffin at (509) 459-5434 or send an email to raineyc@ spokesman.com.