40°F | 27°F
Light snow (< 1 in.) in the morning and afternoon.
43°F | 37°F
Breezy in the morning and rain overnight.
43°F | 37°F
Rain until afternoon.
41°F | 24°F
Mostly cloudy until evening.
36°F | 21°F
Snow (1–2 in.) overnight.
- Feels Like:
- Wind Speed:
- 2.15 mph
- 3.66 miles
- 4 p.m.
|Sun 2 a.m.||28°F||Overcast||1% precip.|
|Sun 3 a.m.||29°F||Overcast||3% precip.|
|Sun 4 a.m.||29°F||Mostly Cloudy||6% precip.|
|Sun 5 a.m.||30°F||Mostly Cloudy||9% precip.|
|Sun 6 a.m.||31°F||Possible Light Snow||12% precip.|
|Sun 7 a.m.||31°F||Possible Light Snow||15% precip.|
|Sun 8 a.m.||32°F||Possible Light Snow||14% precip.|
|Sun 9 a.m.||32°F||Foggy||13% precip.|
|Sun 10 a.m.||32°F||Foggy||13% precip.|
|Sun 11 a.m.||33°F||Foggy||15% precip.|
|Sun noon||34°F||Possible Light Snow||21% precip.|
|Sun 1 p.m.||35°F||Possible Light Snow||24% precip.|
- Numerous crashes reported in Spokane as snow makes roads slick
- Snow, freezing fog expected for weekend
- Icy roads lead to several crashes and slide offs in Spokane region
- South Texas gets rare snowfall
- Weathercatch: ‘River in the sky’ brings tropical Thanksgiving to Inland NW
- Browne’s Addition residents, visitors asked to move vehicles next week to aid leaf pickup
- Skagit River flooding worse than expected, hits homes, roads
- Wet, warm, windy weather plays havoc on Inland Northwest ski areas
- Pineapple Express soaking Washington through the weekend
- Tips to break the Thanksgiving ice
- Spokane officials balk at billing for sidewalk snow clearing
- Spokane Valley residents face fines for not clearing snow from sidewalks