u 2018 Washington General Election, Nov. 6
Top races to watch
*Green represents leader
|Mary Kuney (R)||62.50%|
|Rob Chase (R)||37.50%|
|Al French (R)||56.60%|
|Robbi Katherine Anthony (D)||43.40%|
|Mike Volz (R)||53.40%|
|Kay Murano (D)||46.60%|
|Jenny Graham (R)||50.50%|
|Dave Wilson (D)||49.50%|
Top measures to watch
|Prefer Joe Albi Stadium location||64.30%|
|Prefer location near Spokane Arena||35.70%|
The email exchange was posted online on the local Republican Party’s Facebook page earlier this month and prompted calls for discipline after City Council President Ben Stuckart suggested “a midnight mission” to remove an illegally placed Cathy McMorris Rodgers campaign sign. Stuckart said those calls are politically motivated ahead of his campaign for the mayor’s office.
Tom Konis narrowly tops Spokane County assessor race, with a margin so thin it will require a recount.
The Spokane Public Schools board should heed the wishes of voters who rejected building an outdoor stadium in downtown Spokane.
Spokane gun dealer, others challenge Initiative 1639 in federal court.
A former congressional candidate wants President Donald Trump to keep Initiative 1639 from becoming law.
Spokane Democrat Andy Billig was named majority leader of the state Senate Monday as members of the caucus gathered to select new leaders for the 2019 session.
The one bright spot for Lisa Brown in a decisive defeat by Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers on Tuesday was the City of Spokane, where she earned a double-digit victory. Still, Brown says she’s going to take a break to examine her options and said the future of the Democratic Party looks bright in Eastern Washington.
Spokane County ballot counts beat all previous midterm elections, but might not beat all-time record.
Democrats will pick up seats in the Washington state Legislature after Tuesday’s election but the exact number remains unclear with a handful of races still too close to call.
Two days after polls closed, only a few local races in the November 2018 election cycle remain too close to call.
- U.S. Senate
- Washington Supreme Court, Position 8
- U.S. Representative
- 9th District Representative, Position 2
- 9th District Representative, Position 1
- 7th District Representative, Position 2
- 7th District Representative, Position 1
- 7th District Senate
- 4th District Representative, Position 2
- 4th District Representative, Position 1
- 3rd District Representative, Position 2
- 3rd District Representative, Position 1
- 6th District Representative Senate
- 6th District Representative, Position 1
- 6th District Representative, Position 2
- Spokane County District Court, Position 1
- Spokane County Treasurer
- Spokane County Sheriff
- Spokane County Clerk
- Spokane County Assessor
- Spokane County Commissioner, District 3
- Spokane County Commissioner, District 2
- Spokane County Superior Court Judge, position 10
- Spokane Public Schools Proposition 1
- Spokane Library Bond, Proposition 1
- Spokane Stadium Advisory Vote
- East Valley School District Proposition 1
- Advisory Vote 19
- Initiative 1631, Carbon fee
- Initiative 1634, Grocery taxes
- Initiative 1639, Guns
- Initiative 940, Deadly force
- Town of Spangle Proposition 1 - fire levy
- Town of Rockford Proposition 1 - fire levy
- Town of Spangle Proposition 2 - police levy
- Candidate forum for 6th District House with Mike Volz and Kay Murano
- Candidate forum for 6th District House with Jessa Lewis and Jeff Holy
- Spokane County Commissioner Al French and Robbi Katherine Anthony speak with Jonathan Brunt and Amy Edelen
- At the Fair: State House candidates Jenny Graham and Dave Wilson speak with Government Editor Jonathan Brunt
- At the Fair: County treasurer candidates Michael Baumgartner and David Green with reporter Amy Edelen and editor Jonathan Brunt
- At the Fair: County commissioner candidates Rob Chase and Mary Kuney with reporter Amy Edelen and editor Jonathan Brunt
- Michelle Szambelan and Dennis Cronin talk with Public Safety Reporter Jonathan Glover and Assistant City Editor Nathanael Massey
- Spokane County clerk candidates Timothy Fitzgerald and Michael Kirk speak with Spokane County reporter Amy Edelen and Politics reporter
- Leonard Christian and Tom Konis speak with Spokane County reporter Amy Edelen and Government Editor Jonathan Brunt
Choose an election for the latest information on races and measures, headlines and voting results.