- Gun control advocates in Washington see their best chance yet for tougher laws
- Congress scraps Obama rules on guns, coal mining
- Spokane County sheriff ‘dumbfounded’ by repeal of rule barring mentally ill from buying guns
- Spokane Public Schools will eliminate valedictorian system, class ranking to ‘dampen’ academic arms race
- Christ Clinic to close after 25 years of providing free medical care to the poor
- Plans to lower Washington’s minimum wage could be difficult sell
- Best of Broadway’s season continues with the beloved musical 'Annie'
- Norwegian Air CEO pledges rock-bottom trans-Atlantic fares with his growing Boeing fleet