- High-end camouflage apparel produced in Spokane for company of special forces veteran
- Washington wildlife officials order killing of wolves in old Profanity Peak Pack territory
- I-90 construction through Coeur d’Alene nears final push
- For Jeff Foxworthy, being a redneck is fun and games. Literally.
- A year after tragedy, Freeman High will hold candlelight vigil Thursday night
- Recovering community: Recovery Cafe in Peaceful Valley serves up support and social connections
- Competition fuels Eastern Washington football brothers Nsimba Webster, Nzuzi Webster
- SCRAPS says wild animal to blame for recent string of cat deaths on the South Hill