- Governor rescinds McGeachin’s executive order, calls it ‘irresponsible abuse of power’
- Coeur d’Alene schools grapple with one-day mask ban from Lt. Gov. McGeachin as COVID cases soar
- ‘We’ve been here forever, and we’re going to be here forever’: Colville Tribes celebrate Sinixt people’s victory in Canada’s Supreme Court
- Spokane County Interstate Fair could be hampered in September by capacity limits. Or not?
- GSL basketball roundup: Mead girls top University in first meeting between teacher, pupil
- Spokane weighing how to use $84 million in COVID-19 stimulus money
- Spokane woman with rare skin-hardening disease dies, outliving her doctors’ predictions by six years