1. “Where the Crawdads Sing,” Delia Owens (Putnam)
2. “The 18th Abduction,” James Patterson/Maxine Paetro (Little, Brown)
3. “Cari Mora: A Novel,” Thomas Harris (Grand Central)
4. “Redemption,” David Baldacci (Grand Central)
5. “Blessing in Disguise: A Novel,” Danielle Steel (Delacorte)
6. “Sunset Beach: A Novel,” Mary Kay Andrews (St Martin’s)
7. “Fire & Blood: 300 Years Before A Game of Thrones,” George R.R. Martin (Bantam)
8. “The Guest Book: A Novel,” Sarah Blake (Flatiron)
9. “Neon Prey,” John Sandford (Putnam)
10. “The Night Window: A Jane Hawk Novel,” Dean Koontz (Bantam)
1. “Unfreedom of the Press,” Mark R. Levin (Threshold)
2. “Medical Medium Celery Juice: The Most Powerful Medicine of Our Time Healing Millions Worldwide,” Anthony William (Hay House)
3. “Howard Stern Comes Again,” Howard Stern (Simon & Schuster)
4. “The Pioneers: The Heroic Story of the Settlers Who Brought the American Ideal West,” David McCullough (Simon & Schuster)
5. “Sea Stories: My Life in Special Operations,” William H. McRaven (Grand Central)
6. “Dungeons & Dragons: Ghosts of Saltmarsh Hardcover Book,” Wizards of the Coast
7. “Becoming,” Michelle Obama (Crown)
8. “No Crumbs Left: Whole30 Endorsed, Recipes for Everyday Food Made Marvelous,” Teri Turner (HMH)
9. “Girl, Stop Apologizing: A Shame-Free Plan for Embracing and Achieving Your Goals,” Rachel Hollis (HarperCollins Leadership)
10. “Comfort Food Shortcuts: An “In the Kitchen with David” Cookbook from QVC’s Resident Foodie,” David Venable (Ballantine)
Local journalism is essential.
Give directly to The Spokesman-Review's Northwest Passages community forums series -- which helps to offset the costs of several reporter and editor positions at the newspaper -- by using the easy options below. Gifts processed in this system are not tax deductible, but are predominately used to help meet the local financial requirements needed to receive national matching-grant funds.
Subscribe to the Spokane7 email newsletter
Get the day’s top entertainment headlines delivered to your inbox every morning.