Subaru plugs a big gap in its lineup this year with the debut of the new Ascent crossover. A three-row gap to be precise. The midsize 2019 Ascent ($31,995) is ...
Please note, archives pre-2004 are spotty and stories earlier than 2010 listed here are a random snapshot of what was happening at that time.
- North-south freeway will be built from Hillyard down
- Drunken driver a painful memory
- It's a typical waiting room, except for lawyers, alarms
- Second freeway meeting creates less angst
- Open house sheds little light on freeway
- Possible freeway routes put homeowners on edge
- Homeowners face heartbreaking news that freeway plans target homes
- Gonzaga shocks Stanford, grabs spot in Sweet 16
- Zagnificent! Casey Calvary rescues Gonzaga with tip-in to beat Florida
- Cold shooting, missed chances leaves Gonzaga with heavy hearts after loss to UConn in West Regional final
- Judge orders new lawyer for Brooks
- Brooks may stick with lawyer in his retrial
- Fast-food shooting trial tossed
- Kidnap case ends in misdemeanor
- Man linked to fast-food shooting pleads guilty
- Food for thought: Feeding live critters to other live critters can be an unsettling experience
- Brothers face fraud charges
- Happy to be an Estefan, Gloria’s daughter charts own path
- Puerto Rican nationalist to march, but not as parade honoree
- SCRAPS will ‘cut the leash’ on new animal clinic Friday
The smoke alarm shrieked as a black plume formed over my stovetop pizza experiment. John flung open the door and started fanning. Disaster averted, the margherita pie “baked” in my ...
So this morning, not long after getting up, I looked at the SR page on my phone. I saw that something I had written for Sunday's paper ranked No. 1 ...
Judicial races typically are among the dullest to cover, thanks to a code of conduct that pretty much keeps candidates from talking about anything interesting. They present their résumés, explain ...