You have to see Arches National Park. The Oregon Coast is a must. And don’t forget to hit White Sands National Monument. These were some of the suggestions we got ...
Please note, archives pre-2004 are spotty and stories earlier than 2010 listed here are a random snapshot of what was happening at that time.
- North-south freeway will be built from Hillyard down
- Drunken driver a painful memory
- It's a typical waiting room, except for lawyers, alarms
- Second freeway meeting creates less angst
- Open house sheds little light on freeway
- Possible freeway routes put homeowners on edge
- Homeowners face heartbreaking news that freeway plans target homes
- Gonzaga shocks Stanford, grabs spot in Sweet 16
- Zagnificent! Casey Calvary rescues Gonzaga with tip-in to beat Florida
- Cold shooting, missed chances leaves Gonzaga with heavy hearts after loss to UConn in West Regional final
- Judge orders new lawyer for Brooks
- Brooks may stick with lawyer in his retrial
- Fast-food shooting trial tossed
- Kidnap case ends in misdemeanor
- Man linked to fast-food shooting pleads guilty
- Food for thought: Feeding live critters to other live critters can be an unsettling experience
- Brothers face fraud charges
- Happy to be an Estefan, Gloria’s daughter charts own path
- Puerto Rican nationalist to march, but not as parade honoree
- SCRAPS will ‘cut the leash’ on new animal clinic Friday
There is no shortage of drivers who have a speed habit. And those speeders are easy to spot when we drive in reasonable accordance with the speed limit, since everyone ...
If you had been standing in our kitchen this morning and looked out the south-facing windows, you might have seen a large hawk perched atop a tall grape stake fence. ...
Judicial races typically are among the dullest to cover, thanks to a code of conduct that pretty much keeps candidates from talking about anything interesting. They present their résumés, explain ...