It’s been six years since we had an address in the Emerald City, but a recent visit felt like the best kind of homecoming.
I’m a big fan of the muscle car era and especially the year of 1962.
The Washington State sophomore introduced himself with a big Crimson and Gray game in 2016.
The latest news, reviews and commentary about cars, trucks, and more, automotive technology and car culture
- Regional RV shows include events in Spokane, Seattle
- Why 1962 was the pivotal year for the muscle car movement
- Cars We Remember: 11-year old describes 300 mph Hypercar
- Two new 4x4 trims headline Toyota Tacoma for 2022
- A fond farewell
- 2021 Lexus LS 500: Lexus’s flagship is an artful Asian interpretation of the modern luxury sedan
Enjoy the ongoing adventures of Leslie Kelly and John Nelson as they experience all the cool things the West has to off…
Movies, dining and things to do / Spokane and North Idaho
SportsLink is your portal into sports news around the Inland Northwest and beyond. You'll find updates, notes and opini…
- WHL Bantam Draft chat (Thursday, May 4)
- James Williams hoping for another big day in Spokane
- Luke Falk says Easop Winston’s hands are “the best I’ve ever seen”
- Grant Porter talks about switching positions
- Alex Grinch on WSU scrimmage: A million mistakes and a million opportunities
- Mike Leach sees more consistency in Cougars scrimmage