The Front Page from July 5, 2021
- A century of Camp Gifford: Salvation Army site next to Deer Lake offers children fun-filled summer days of activities
- As U.S. troops leave Afghanistan and Biden promises to evacuate thousands of Afghans, one Spokane man worries about loved ones left behind
- Getting There: With climate getting hotter, gas power can’t cool us down
- Fairmount Memorial opens first eco-burial garden in Inland NW, but can it bring back burials in Washington?
- What if Shantay stayed? Former Eastern Washington stars said they wouldn’t have transferred
- A patriotic picnic: Freedom at the Arboretum celebrates freedom, leaves out the partisanship