- On costumes, candy and Christmas: Manito trick-or-treaters weigh in on Halloween’s charms
- Getting There: With gas-tax revenue shrinking and infrastructure in growing disrepair, can state find more transportation money?
- Women of the Year: Dana Bellefeuille providing jobs to those with physical, developmental disabilities through the Village Bakery
- Seeing the child: EWU students assist with wheelchair-adaptable Halloween costumes for kids
- Gonzaga puts on a show in exhibition rout over Eastern Oregon
- When going got tough, Spokane County redistricting committee abandoned pricey contractor for a free app