Tickets are on sale at 10 a.m. today to see:
• Brandi Carlile on Aug. 12 at the Knitting Factory. Tickets are $30 through Ticketweb.
Tickets are on sale at 8:30 a.m. Saturday to see:
• Lynyrd Skynyrd with Marshall Tucker Band on Aug. 7 at Northern Quest Resort & Casino. Tickets are $45-$75 through the casino.
• Rascal Flatts on Aug. 13 at Northern Quest. Tickets are $75-$115 through the casino.
• Yes and Toto on Sept. 11 at Northern Quest. Tickets are $45-$75 through the casino.
• “Weird Al” Yankovic on Sept. 13 at Northern Quest. Tickets are $35-$45 through the casino.
Tickets are on sale at 10 a.m. Saturday to see:
• Wallace Blues Festival July 10-12 in downtown Wallace. A limited number of discounted weekend passes, at $30, will be available through TicketsWest, as well as at the Long Ear in Coeur d’Alene and in Wallace at the Wallace Inn, the 1313 Club and Harvest Food. Gate admission will be $35.
Tickets are on sale at 10 a.m. Monday to see:
• Kottonmouth Kings and Hed (PE) on June 11 at the Palomino Club. Tickets are $25-30 through Ticketfly.
Local journalism is essential.
Give directly to The Spokesman-Review's Northwest Passages community forums series -- which helps to offset the costs of several reporter and editor positions at the newspaper -- by using the easy options below. Gifts processed in this system are not tax deductible, but are predominately used to help meet the local financial requirements needed to receive national matching-grant funds.
Subscribe to the Spokane7 email newsletter
Get the day’s top entertainment headlines delivered to your inbox every morning.