1. 20th Annual South Perry Street Fair 10 a.m.-10 p.m. Saturday, 924 S. Perry St. A family-friendly community celebration with 200 vendors selling food and drinks, art, crafts and clothing and promoting local organizations. Also: music, dance and Kidzone (bounce houses, diaper-changing station and baby-feeding lounge). (509) 720-8016 and southperry.org. Admission: FREE
2. Outdoor Movie: “Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse” Dusk Saturday, Pavillion Park, 727 N. Molter Road, Liberty Lake. Teen Miles Morales becomes Spider-Man of his reality in this Oscar winner. Directed by Bob Persichetti, Peter Ramsey and Rodney Rothman. Starring the voices of Shameik Moore, Jake Johnson and Hailee Steinfeld. 2018. PG. 117 minutes. pavillionpark.org. Admission: FREE
3. Jacked Up Truck 4x4 Charity Show Noon-5 p.m. Saturday, Spokane Humane Society, 6607 N. Havana St. Benefit hosted by Rockstar Wheelers for Spokane Humane Society features animal adoptions, 4x4 Jacked Up Show, antique cars, RC trucks, music, food, vendors and games. (509) 426-3854 and rockstarwheelers.com to enter your car or truck in a show. Admission: $10
4. “A Spokane Silver Celebration” 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Tuesday-Sunday, through Aug. 4, Northwest Museum of Arts and Culture, 2316 W. First Ave. This exhibition spotlights classic black-and-white photography by Spokane residents Bill and Kathy Kostelec, who are celebrating 25 years of photographing the city. (509) 456-3931 and northwestmuseum.org. Admission: $10/adults, $8/students and seniors, $5/children 6-17, FREE/children 5 and younger
5. Spokane Tribe Casino Backyard Event Series and Outdoor Movies Dusk Sundays, through Aug. 25, Spokane Tribe Casino, 14300 U.S. Highway 2, Airway Heights. Screenings begin at dusk and are preceded by free outdoor activities available all day. Sunday’s free movie is “Finding Dory.” (877) 786-9467 and spokanetribecasino.com. Admission: FREE
6. Northern Quest Sunday Fest, 11 a.m.-5 p.m. Sundays, through Aug. 11, Northern Quest Casino Grand Plaza, 100 N. Hayford Road, Airway Heights. Summer street festival features a changing lineup of local artisans, food trucks, kids’ activities, live music and performance artists. (877) 871-6772 and northernquest.com. Admission: FREE
7. Paw Patrol Party 4-5 p.m., Saturday, South Hill Library, 3324 S. Perry St. Read about puppy heroes, make crafts, play a game and enjoy goodies. Attendees are welcome to wear any costume that they would like. (509) 444-5385 and spokanelibrary.org/south-hill. Admission: FREE
8. Blake Braley 8 p.m. Friday, the Bartlett, 228 W. Sprague Ave. Braley performs funk and soul. With Water Monster. (509) 747-2174 and thebartlettspokane.com. Admission: $8-$10
9. “Northwest Legends” 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Tuesday-Sunday, through Sept. 15, Northwest Museum of Arts and Culture, 2316 W. First Ave. This exhibition explores the myths of legendary creatures including Sasquatch and Coyote – even design your own mythical creature. (509) 456-3931 and northwestmuseum.org. Admission: $10/adults, $8/students and seniors, $5/children 6-17, FREE/children 5 and younger
10. Briana Marela and Mama Doll 8 and 9 p.m. Friday, Lucky You Lounge, 1801 W. Sunset Blvd. Kick off the evening with electronic dance music by Marela, then it’s the indie rock of Mama Doll with Windoe. (509) 474-0511 and luckyyoulounge.com. Admission: FREE for Marela and $8-$10 for Mama Doll and Windoe.
Subscribe to the Spokane7 email newsletter
Get the day’s top entertainment headlines delivered to your inbox every morning.