- After devastating fires, Washington considers moving embattled sage grouse onto the state endangered species list
- Spokane police union stymied review of 2020 protests spurred by death of George Floyd
- Washington House passes capital gains tax, the furthest such a proposal has ever gotten in the state
- Earth Day 2021: After COVID-19 derailed efforts to reduce plastic waste, will they move forward again?
- Gonzaga University community reflects on Chauvin verdict: ‘We have work to do’
- Spokane Public Schools board delays downtown stadium vote again