- Inslee finally gets what he wants: Legislature passed tax on capital gains and bill to fight climate change
- Hospitalizations increase locally, statewide as fourth wave sets in
- ‘Highly unique’ circumstances led to lack of insurance coverage for most Malden residents
- Should Spokane residents cut lawn watering to every other day? Some city leaders think so.
- Alek Jacob, already in Gonzaga’s baseball history, looks to keep making more
- Avista Corp., city of Post Falls plan new public park
- Census results show above-average population growth in Northwest as Oregon, Montana gain congressional seats