- ‘The best America has to offer’: Spokane pilot finally laid to rest in hometown after being shot down in WWII
- Spokane City Council considers resolution to limit city involvement in abortion investigations and reaffirm right to procedure
- The Jan. 6 committee has made its case against Donald Trump. Does it matter to Republican voters?
- Even before $27 million Spokane County Jail lawsuit, NaphCare had a rocky legal history
- Full throttle on Ferraris ; Deer Park rancher works as master technician on the legendary sports cars
- Despite judge’s ruling that Spokane County deleted video evidence in jail death ‘to avoid legal obligation,’ officials say they correctly followed policy
- Shawn Vestal: The jury weighed in, but the missing jail video leaves questions