- Shock auction proved ‘bittersweet’ for fans
- State awards Catholic Charities $6.5 million to buy Sunset Highway motel as part of Camp Hope relocation efforts
- Spokane preparing to open cooling centers as triple-digit heat expected to return for first time in 2022
- ‘Empowering elite women’: Military women’s cup games conclude in Spokane
- Paint rollers in hand, volunteers work to wipe away graffiti around downtown Spokane
- This Alaskan teen hung out with Klay Thompson. He left with one of the Warriors star’s prized possessions.
- Incrediburger & Eggs in downtown Spokane closing July 31st