Idaho’s Republican U.S. Sens. Jim Risch and Mike Crapo are cosponsoring a bill to prevent the federal government from paying legal settlements to immigrant families who were separated at the U.S.-Mexico border under the previous administration’s policies, according to a press release.
- Dad Daze: The facts about children and vaccinations
- The Full Suburban: A quick Seattle trip for Lucy, Kennedy and family memories
- A Grip on Sports: Who knew the Bulldogs would have trouble with Alabama yesterday? Anyone paying attention
- Seattle Kraken players take in view from Climate Pledge Arena seats, in attendance for the Battle in Seattle
- Spokane's outdoor consignment shop expands into snowshoeing, backcountry skiing, rentals
Most read stories
- She Was First To Love That Bob But Dole's First Wife Is Happy To Be Out Of Political Life
- A deer smashed into a Michigan church on the first day of hunting season. Pastors say it 'had come for prayer.'
- The Dirt: 5.11 Tactical opening retail store in Spokane Valley; Jersey Mike's Subs planning location in Airway Heights
- Commentary: Gonzaga's lack of purpose, effort in first half against Alabama cause for concern
Best emergency loans for bad credit from top direct lenders
Even if you manage your finances well, sometimes life hits you hard enough to put you in financial peril.