u 2019 Washington Primary Election, Aug. 6
The officer was transported to Prosser Memorial Hospital with injuries that were not life-threatening, the city of Prosser said in a news release. The suspect had not been arrested as of 5 a.m.
Washington regulators fine supposed faith-based health coverage companies $1.1M for ‘sham’ insurance
After issuing a cease-and-desist order in May, Washington Insurance Commissioner Mike Kreidler announced Thursday he’s seeking more than $1 million in fines from two companies his office believes have continued operating as illegal health insurance providers under cover of a federal law exempting faith-based organizations.
All seven of Washington’s Democratic U.S. House members are now calling for an impeachment inquiry of President Donald Trump.
U.S. cherry growers – including those in the Yakima Valley – negatively affected by retaliatory tariffs from China can receive up to $250,000 in direct payments, the U.S. Department of Agriculture announced Thursday.
Authorities say one person is dead and seven others were injured in a crash involving a hotel shuttle bus near the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport.
After an abrupt halt, the process that would bring grizzly bears back to North Cascades National Park is back on
Grizzly bears may yet roam the Washington Cascades, after a pair of federal agencies unexpectedly announced Thursday they would reopen the process of considering how reintroduction might happen.
A lab report that was unsealed after a jury convicted a Washington state man in the killings of a young Canadian couple shows investigators found more DNA evidence linking the suspect to the crime.
The Trump administration is proposing an ambitious plan to slow Western wildfires by bulldozing, mowing or revegetating large swaths of land along 11,000 miles of terrain in the West. The plan announced this summer would create strips of land known as “fuel breaks” in parts of Idaho, Oregon, Washington, California, Nevada and Utah. Wildfire experts say the program could help slow fires, but it won’t help with the most extreme fires that can jump these strips of land.
Washington negotiators are closing in on a budget and debt deal that would stave off the chance of a government shutdown this fall and allow Congress to speed through legislation to increase the government’s borrowing cap.
The Washington state Court of Appeals has ruled that Seattle’s tax on wealthy households is unconstitutional, but also that the state’s law banning cities from taxing net income is unconstitutional.
- Spokane mayor
- Spokane City Council president
- Spokane City Council, northeast district
- Spokane City Council, northwest district
- Spokane City Council, south district
- Spokane Valley City Council, position 2
- Spokane Valley City Council, position 3
- Spokane Valley City Council, position 6
- Airway Heights City Council, position 7
- Liberty Lake City Council, position 7
- Fairfield Town Council
- Spokane Public Schools Board, position 1
- Spokane Public Schools Board, position 2
- Spokane Public Schools Board, position 4
- Nine Mile Falls School Board
- Spokane Valley Fire Department Commission, position 1
- Spokane County Fire District 3, position 1
- Spokane County Fire District 10 Commission, position 1
- Spokane County Measure 1
- Spokane County Library District Proposition 1
- Medical Lake Proposition 1
- Spokane County Fire District 3 Proposition 1
- Spokane County Fire District 3 Proposition 2
- Spokane County Fire District 5 Measure 1
Choose an election for the latest information on races and measures, headlines and voting results.