u 2019 Washington Primary Election, Aug. 6
The purpose of kendo is vigorous, disciplined training, along with honor, courtesy and respect. Those goals could seem at odds in a contact sport. But Seattle Kendo Kai lays it out simply and directly on its website: “Manners are paramount. Without etiquette and respect, we are just a bunch of people hitting each other with sticks.”
Washington motorcycle owners must make sure their rides are insured once a new law goes into effect this month.
Authorities confirmed Friday that remains found in a freezer near Toppenish on July 4 were Rosenda Sophia Strong, who was reported missing last year.
The U.S. Geological Survey reports that a 4.6 magnitude earthquake has rattled the Three Lakes area of Washington state.
‘Give me a call’: How Spokane-area politicians deal with uncivil comments on their social media accounts
In the wake of a federal court ruling that President Donald Trump was in violation of the First Amendment when he blocked a critic on Twitter, local politicians said they have different approaches to handling uncivil critics on social media.
Premera Blue Cross, the largest health insurer in the Pacific Northwest, has agreed to pay $10 million to 30 states following an investigation into a data breach that exposed confidential information on more than 10 million people across the country.
President Donald Trump’s July Fourth extravaganza – featuring tanks, a military flyover, and a Trump speech at the Lincoln Memorial – cost an estimated $5.4 million, according to rough figures Thursday.
Amazon will provide technical training to about one-third of its U.S. workforce, both to address the need for more skilled workers and to better compete against rivals.
Senior diplomats from the United States and Russia met in Helsinki on Wednesday to search for ways to ease tensions between Moscow and Washington, but didn’t report any immediate progress, with Venezuela a sticking point.
Washington state sued the Navy on Tuesday over its expansion of jet operations on an island north of Seattle, saying officials failed to adequately consider the effect that additional noisy flights would have on people or wildlife.
- Spokane mayor
- Spokane City Council president
- Spokane City Council, northeast district
- Spokane City Council, northwest district
- Spokane City Council, south district
- Spokane Valley City Council, position 2
- Spokane Valley City Council, position 3
- Spokane Valley City Council, position 6
- Airway Heights City Council, position 7
- Liberty Lake City Council, position 7
- Fairfield Town Council
- Spokane Public Schools Board, position 1
- Spokane Public Schools Board, position 2
- Spokane Public Schools Board, position 4
- Nine Mile Falls School Board
- Spokane Valley Fire Department Commission, position 1
- Spokane County Fire District 3, position 1
- Spokane County Fire District 10 Commission, position 1
- Spokane County Measure 1
- Spokane County Library District Proposition 1
- Medical Lake Proposition 1
- Spokane County Fire District 3 Proposition 1
- Spokane County Fire District 3 Proposition 2
- Spokane County Fire District 5 Measure 1
Choose an election for the latest information on races and measures, headlines and voting results.