- Miss Manners 12/3
- A deer smashed into a Michigan church on the first day of hunting season. Pastors say it 'had come for prayer.'
- 100 years ago in Eastern Washington: Whitman College mandated smallpox vaccines within a week, and not everyone was welcoming
- Climate in the classroom: Gonzaga students primed to take lessons to Spokane elementary schools
- Local distributor King Beverage purchases land near Spokane International Airport for new distribution facility
Most read stories
- Police: No evidence that man killed by girlfriend's father was involved in sex trafficking; suspect high on meth
- Alabama beat writer offers deeper look at Gonzaga's Battle in Seattle opponent
- Family of Sativa Transue, who was found dead in Cancun hotel room, searching for answers as they remember the 'loving' Cheney native
- Best emergency loans for bad credit from top direct lenders
5 good questions to ask about Medicare Advantage Plans
Some seniors aren’t sure where to start when choosing a Medicare health plan.