Something interesting happened as the Great Recession faded from view. Automakers found an appetite for luxury among buyers of small vehicles, especially small crossovers. Suddenly, pint-size rigs dripping with leather, ...
- Grip on Sports: If the weather cools, it's possible football won't be disrupted by smoke this August
- Grip on Sports: College football's sounds are back, doing their best to drown out the noises from the M's recent face plant
- Grip on Sports: This latest M's collapse may actually hurt more than similiar ones in the recent past
- Grip on Sports: The weekend shows once again Gonzaga is an attractive destination for Europe's best young big men
- Grip on Sports: The heat is on everywhere, from high school football practice in Idaho to far away as Texas, where the M's hope to survive
- Grip on Sports: The only thing that rivals the numbers on the thermometer is the number of stories to tell
- Grip on Sports: Before we begin the weekend, we need to check in with the Mariners, Cougars and the weatherman
- Grip on Sports: Given an opportunity by Paxton's injury, Felix shines but the A's still take a little more of the luster off the Mariners' season
- Grip on Sports: With the local teams' struggles, it's getting tougher and tougher to focus on baseball
- Grip on Sports: This is the time of year we are supposed to be outside worrying about our golf score, not checking the air's score
- Grip on Sports: Would you want a bunch of your 'fans' to decide if you keep your job? That's what happens in Seattle
- Grip on Sports: If the Seahawks are supposed to save what's been a tough late summer, they better get started tonight filling in the gaps
- Grip on Sports: Seahawks come up short but their overall performance has to be considered an improvement
- Grip on Sports: If the Mariners' door is closing, at least college football's window is opening
- Three Things to Know About the 2018 Sentinel Spartans
- Grip on Sports: You can call it a depth chart or a two-deep or whatever – just don't call it definitive
- Grip on Sports: If it weren't for the National League West, the M's would have a better view of the postseason
- Silence is a killer: Football great Mark Rypien speaks out about CTE
- Spokane neurosurgeon working on treatment for CTE
- Grip on Sports: From signings to trades to losses to endings to special sections, it is one packed day
As we embrace the RV lifestyle, one of our biggest and best surprises is how much fun it is to camp at a music festival. Last weekend’s Huichica Music Festival ...
REYKJAVIK, Iceland — The terrain in Iceland is so rough that astronaut Neil Armstrong and others trained here in preparations for landing on the moon. The landscape on the 30-mile ...
Click on the square in the upper left corner to make the map full screen. (Editor's note: Some web browsers, particularly Microsoft Internet Explorer, don't like the embedded app above. ...