Though headlines have quelled some, the auto industry is persistently pursuing the reality of self-driving vehicles. And, according to Ford Motor Company, autonomous arrival is imminent. When the self-driving concept ...
Please note, archives pre-2004 are spotty and stories earlier than 2010 listed here are a random snapshot of what was happening at that time.
- North-south freeway will be built from Hillyard down
- Drunken driver a painful memory
- It's a typical waiting room, except for lawyers, alarms
- Second freeway meeting creates less angst
- Open house sheds little light on freeway
- Possible freeway routes put homeowners on edge
- Homeowners face heartbreaking news that freeway plans target homes
- Gonzaga shocks Stanford, grabs spot in Sweet 16
- Zagnificent! Casey Calvary rescues Gonzaga with tip-in to beat Florida
- Cold shooting, missed chances leaves Gonzaga with heavy hearts after loss to UConn in West Regional final
- Judge orders new lawyer for Brooks
- Brooks may stick with lawyer in his retrial
- Fast-food shooting trial tossed
- Kidnap case ends in misdemeanor
- Man linked to fast-food shooting pleads guilty
- Food for thought: Feeding live critters to other live critters can be an unsettling experience
- Brothers face fraud charges
- Happy to be an Estefan, Gloria’s daughter charts own path
- Puerto Rican nationalist to march, but not as parade honoree
- SCRAPS will ‘cut the leash’ on new animal clinic Friday
- El Chapo escaped two prisons in Mexico, but no one’s ever busted out of ‘the ADX’
We took recently took a road trip to paradise. It wasn’t easy to get there. This magical journey involved a $60 ferry ride and a four-hour drive, much of it ...
REYKJAVIK, Iceland — The terrain in Iceland is so rough that astronaut Neil Armstrong and others trained here in preparations for landing on the moon. The landscape on the 30-mile ...
Click on the square in the upper left corner to make the map full screen. (Editor's note: Some web browsers, particularly Microsoft Internet Explorer, don't like the embedded app above. ...