Many of my driving discussions involve the intermixing of bicycles and motor vehicles on our roadways, where the rights and responsibilities of motorists and bicyclists become the topics. Recent reader ...
Please note, archives pre-2004 are spotty and stories earlier than 2010 listed here are a random snapshot of what was happening at that time.
- North-south freeway will be built from Hillyard down
- Drunken driver a painful memory
- It's a typical waiting room, except for lawyers, alarms
- Second freeway meeting creates less angst
- Open house sheds little light on freeway
- Possible freeway routes put homeowners on edge
- Homeowners face heartbreaking news that freeway plans target homes
- Gonzaga shocks Stanford, grabs spot in Sweet 16
- Zagnificent! Casey Calvary rescues Gonzaga with tip-in to beat Florida
- Cold shooting, missed chances leaves Gonzaga with heavy hearts after loss to UConn in West Regional final
- Judge orders new lawyer for Brooks
- Brooks may stick with lawyer in his retrial
- Fast-food shooting trial tossed
- Kidnap case ends in misdemeanor
- Man linked to fast-food shooting pleads guilty
- Food for thought: Feeding live critters to other live critters can be an unsettling experience
- Brothers face fraud charges
- Happy to be an Estefan, Gloria’s daughter charts own path
- Puerto Rican nationalist to march, but not as parade honoree
- SCRAPS will ‘cut the leash’ on new animal clinic Friday
- El Chapo escaped two prisons in Mexico, but no one’s ever busted out of ‘the ADX’
Our 23-foot Class C RV has magical powers, taking us to some very special places. Just last week, it was a time machine, transporting us on a sentimental journey through ...
REYKJAVIK, Iceland — The terrain in Iceland is so rough that astronaut Neil Armstrong and others trained here in preparations for landing on the moon. The landscape on the 30-mile ...
Click on the square in the upper left corner to make the map full screen. (Editor's note: Some web browsers, particularly Microsoft Internet Explorer, don't like the embedded app above. ...