More sponsored stories:
- Area Sports Menu for Wednesday, September 19
- On the air
- New era in virtual reality therapy for common phobias
- Dear Annie: Heavy-handed neighbor
- Annual Into Africa dinner and auction serves African and American dishes
- Yes, that actually happened: An Emmy winner proposed on stage to his girlfriend
- Ask the doctors: Study examined how low muscle mass may be predictor of dementia
- Grip on Sports: The defense was fine in Chicago but the Seahawks’ offense gave the game away
- College volleyball: Idaho sweeps Eastern Washington in Big Sky Conference opener
- College golf: Co-medalists Kirsten Ishikawa, Alexa Clark guide Eastern Washington’s women to team title
- Area volleyball notebook: Community Colleges of Spokane Sasquatch off to impressive 20-0 start in NWAC
- Women’s soccer: Eastern Washington’s Kelsee Winston named Big Sky Conference Defensive Player of the Week
- Too much screen time? New phone controls for you and kids
- Idaho regulators approve new timeline for Avista sale deliberations
- Los Angeles takes step toward banning sale of fur products
- ACLU: Facebook allows gender-biased job ads on its platform
- Tilray first Canadian company to import medical pot to U.S.
- FedEx downplays US-China trade spat’s impact on its business
- Prep volleyball roundup: Allie Flynn dished out 14 assists and Mead defeated Shadle Park
- Prep girls soccer roundup: Mackenzie Huotari’s 78th-minute goal lifts Cheney over West Valley
- Prep slowpitch softball roundup: Addison Meyer and Abigail Brake crush two home runs apiece, East Valley beats Gonzaga Prep
- Despite sexism claims, Riot Games lands Mastercard deal
- Oregon using Facebook to remind inactive voters to register
- With declassification, Trump preps latest Russia probe punch
- Flood victims get food and water; rain spreads to Northeast
- Kavanaugh’s accuser wants FBI probe before she testifies
- Trade war escalates as China announces tariffs on U.S. imports
- Newport smelter hearing draws skeptical crowd
- Spokane veterans medical center stops media tour with Cathy McMorris Rodgers to avoid violating federal election law
- Jason Gesser resigns from WSU as new allegations of sexual misconduct surface
- 100 years ago: Reports of Spanish flu on East Coast reach Spokane
- 100 years ago today in Spokane: Spanish flu sweeping through Northeast
- Fair draws largest Spokane crowds in 15 years
- Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers, Lisa Brown set for town hall event in downtown Spokane on Wednesday
- 97 new U.S. citizens from 39 countries sworn in at Spokane Valley’s CenterPlace
We had dozens of memorable sunsets last year as we traveled around the country. Join us for a look back. Above: Gulf State Park in Alabama in April. Above: Galveston, ...
Something interesting happened as the Great Recession faded from view. Automakers found an appetite for luxury among buyers of small vehicles, especially small crossovers. Suddenly, pint-size rigs dripping with leather, ...
REYKJAVIK, Iceland — The terrain in Iceland is so rough that astronaut Neil Armstrong and others trained here in preparations for landing on the moon. The landscape on the 30-mile ...
Click on the square in the upper left corner to make the map full screen. (Editor's note: Some web browsers, particularly Microsoft Internet Explorer, don't like the embedded app above. ...