More sponsored stories:
- Area Sports Menu for Saturday, July 21
- Frugal to a fault? Smart planning helps retirees know when it’s OK to splurge
- Mama Bear Moxie: Makeup doesn’t define beauty
- Carolyn Hax: How to approach your daughter if you fear she may be in a controlling relationship
- Jennifer Hudson, James Corden, Taylor Swift, Ian McKellen to star in ‘Cats’ movie musical
- 10 under $10
- Roseanne Barr launches her new YouTube career by yelling an explanation for her Valerie Jarrett tweet
- Ask Dr. Universe: Why does music give us chills?
- Oregon State studies embers to fight spread of wildfires
- Miss Manners: Kill – or at least irritate – ex with kindness
- Robin Williams artworks, memorabilia to be auctioned
- UK space officials seek nifty name for Mars rover
- Grip on Sports: Their break over, it’s time for the M’s to get back to winning
- British Open notebook: Sandy Lyle goes out with a birdie at the British Open
- Cut down: 3 of top 5 players to miss weekend at British Open
- Zach Johnson and Kevin Kisner, housemates and British Open leaders
- Storms suspend Brittany Lincicome’s bid to make PGA Tour cut
- Peter Sagan takes third win at Tour, Geraint Thomas keeps lead on Stage 13
- Max Verstappen sets lap record in second German GP practice
- Mercedes gives Valtteri Bottas 1-year contract extension
- Armored dinosaur with spiky head unveiled at Utah museum
- Branson mourns for 17 killed in sinking of packed duck boat
- Colleges ask for a share of future salary in lieu of loans
- Capital Gazette shooting suspect indicted on 23 counts
- White House: Russia call for Ukraine referendum illegitimate
- Ohio State: 100 ex-students report sex misconduct by doctor
- Woman gives birth in Chick-fil-A bathroom, baby gets perks
- Republicans pick Charlotte to host 2020 convention
- Trump was taped talking of paying Playboy model, source says
- A hairy issue: Sailors tell the US Navy, ‘We want beards’
- Trump ups tariff threat, slams Fed, big U.S. trading partners
- Tornado stuns Iowa town but residents say they’ll rebuild
- 100 years ago: War Department requests technical training for recruits
- Spokane Internal Medicine will join MultiCare Rockwood
- Amazon confirms plans for fulfillment center near airport
- Wildfire burning 70,000 acres closes I-90 near Vantage; Spokane wakes up to smoky skies
- Spokane’s newest soul food eatery aims to impart life skills to teens
- County pushes back against state move to expand commission
- Finding shelter: A night with the women of Spokane’s Hope House
- Baby who appeared in U.S. court finally returns to parents in Honduras
- Israeli soldier killed by Palestinian fire near Gaza
- Thousands of Canadian mothers were forced to give up their babies. Some were told to ‘get a puppy’ instead.
- EU nations help Sweden as wildfires rage above Arctic Circle
- German police: 10 injured in bus attack; suspect arrested
We had dozens of memorable sunsets last year as we traveled around the country. Join us for a look back. Above: Gulf State Park in Alabama in April. Above: Galveston, ...
Something interesting happened as the Great Recession faded from view. Automakers found an appetite for luxury among buyers of small vehicles, especially small crossovers. Suddenly, pint-size rigs dripping with leather, ...
REYKJAVIK, Iceland — The terrain in Iceland is so rough that astronaut Neil Armstrong and others trained here in preparations for landing on the moon. The landscape on the 30-mile ...
Click on the square in the upper left corner to make the map full screen. (Editor's note: Some web browsers, particularly Microsoft Internet Explorer, don't like the embedded app above. ...