More sponsored stories:
- Area Sports Menu for Saturday, July 28
- Rockets sign Clint Capela to five-year extension
- Geraint Thomas closing in on first Tour de France title
- American Tiffany Joh leads Ladies Scottish Open
- Darkness ends Senior British Open second-round play
- Keegan Bradley storms to within a stroke of lead with fantastic finish
- All over but the qualifying for USA Basketball
- Imagine Dragons headlines festival for LGBT youth in the Mormon church
- Carolyn Hax: Should she include her ex-husband in holidays to appease her daughter?
- Science says record heat, fires worsened by climate change
- Slash featuring Myles Kennedy and the Conspirators release ‘Driving Rain’
- Miss Manners: In-lawns can’t seem to leave the camo at home
- Grip on Sports: Though the M’s are still holding on to a coveted wild-card spot, the Oakland A’s are closing fast
- NTSB: Recordings show change in weather before boat sank
- Pentagon identifies Tuskegee Airman missing from World War II
- Indictment levels new charges against Backpage.com officials
- Jurors acquit ex-Tennessee football players in rape trial
- Can big-spending U.S. consumers and businesses sustain growth?
- Fresno State professor who insulted the late Barbara Bush wants ‘white editors’ to resign
- 4-foot caiman found in storage bin in D.C. area home basement
- Judge: Opioid distribution data not for public consumption
- Senators spar on access to Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh’s staff secretary work
- Former New York Assembly Speaker gets 7 years in prison
- Judge: Gag order unlikely against porn star’s lawyer
- Official: Russian hackers targeted 2016 Montana election
- Judge credits, faults administration on family reunification
- Pressure mounting, former Trump ‘fixer’ turns aggressive
- ‘Terrifying’ tornadoes of flame burn 500-plus California structures
- 10 more ex-students sue Ohio State over sex abuse by doctor
- Legal implications on Trump or Cohen unclear on secret tape
- Return of possible remains marks first step in North Korea diplomacy
- Idaho’s controlled hunt tag purchase deadline Wednesday
- New aquatic invasive species found in Coeur d’Alene Lake
- The North Idaho Centennial Trail’s annual Ales for the Trails fundraiser set for Aug. 11
- With shortfall looming, WDFW budget proposal increases user fees, but brunt of funding falls on state general fund
- After a life filled with sushi and calligraphy, world’s oldest person dies at 117
- Lebanon’s cannabis heartland, Bekaa, hopes for legalization
- Complete lunar eclipse begins, the longest of this century
- Syria revels in recapture of town near Israel-occupied Golan
- Troops sent to West Bank after Israeli killed in attack
- Extraordinary drug dog worries Colombian cartel
- Trump open to visiting Moscow if Putin invites him
We had dozens of memorable sunsets last year as we traveled around the country. Join us for a look back. Above: Gulf State Park in Alabama in April. Above: Galveston, ...
Something interesting happened as the Great Recession faded from view. Automakers found an appetite for luxury among buyers of small vehicles, especially small crossovers. Suddenly, pint-size rigs dripping with leather, ...
REYKJAVIK, Iceland — The terrain in Iceland is so rough that astronaut Neil Armstrong and others trained here in preparations for landing on the moon. The landscape on the 30-mile ...
Click on the square in the upper left corner to make the map full screen. (Editor's note: Some web browsers, particularly Microsoft Internet Explorer, don't like the embedded app above. ...