More sponsored stories:
- MLB roundup: Daniel Poncedeleon makes spectacular debut with Cardinals
- Area Sports Menu for Tuesday, July 24
- On the air
- Mets’ minor leaguer Tim Tebow needs surgery, likely done for season
- Mets’ Yoenis Cespedes may need surgery on both feet
- Dear Annie: Uncomfortable with male medical professionals
- Miss Manners: Must I say ‘please’ every time I need something?
- Grip on Sports: The British Open had a surprise winner who played with a surprising calm
- Alphabet’s Q2 profit triggers rally, despite $5.1B EU fine
- Economics professor suggested replacing public libraries with Amazon. It didn’t go over well.
- Trump renews attack on Washington Post, Amazon
- NY Daily News slashes newsroom staffing in half
- No, Twitter will not ban Trump, here’s why
- Papa John’s adopts poison pill to thwart Schnatter takeover
- Tesla stock skids on report it asked suppliers for refunds
- Idaho leaders unveil plan to prevent opioid-related deaths in future years
- Idaho lags nation in number of women judges
- House passes Interior appropriations bill with numerous provisions Rep. Simpson authored
- Patients waiting for shots with new shingles vaccine in short supply
- A Boise-area gym raised money for mass stabbing victims. Someone stole it.
- Suspect arrested in Oakland train station stabbing attack
- Senate confirms Pentagon official Robert Wilkie to lead VA
- Trump administration officials dismissed benefits of national monuments
- Twelve audio files sent to prosecutors in Michael Cohen probe
- Trump considering revoking ex-Obama officials’ clearance
- Senate set to confirm Wilkie for Veterans Affairs secretary
- Duck boat that sank in deadly accident is raised from lake
- Pennsylvania woman stable after being impaled by umbrella on Maryland beach
- Schools eye facial recognition technology to boost security
- White House blames Iran for war of words with Trump
- Spokane City Council approves millions of dollars in reserve funds for housing, street and downtown projects
- Prom dresses stored for struggling girls in Spokane ruined by vandal who sprayed fire extinguisher
- Canadian and U.S. agriculture officials say keep NAFTA, punt on tariffs
- Athol man, 69, dies after paragliding accident on Steptoe Butte
- Woman accused of Hillyard double vehicular homicide back out of jail after posting $50,000 bond twice
- Coeur d’Alene police releases body camera video of February shooting that left suspect dead, officer wounded
- Man, 35, dies after motorcycle crash near Reardan
- Border Patrol arrests Canadian man at Spokane Intermodal Center, but refuses to identify him
- Christmas in July: Festive Mayor David Condon announces new driveway gates for city’s snow plows
- Bank robbery suspect arrested at Shadle Walmart
- Paraglider pilot killed after crashing onto highway east of Chelan
- 100 years ago in Spokane: Historical society trumpets mastodon skeleton as crowning achievement
- Then and Now: Saad Shoe Repair
- Oregon woman reunites girl with toy lion lost on remote hike
- Seattle is least air-conditioned metro area in the U.S. So how do locals keep cool?
- Plans to build housing for H-2A guest workers upset some orchard neighbors
- Seattle Archbishop Hunthausen kept faith in storms of controversy
- Facing pressure, Washington state lawmaker unblocks constituents from his Facebook page
- Police ID officer killed in car chase in Washington state
We had dozens of memorable sunsets last year as we traveled around the country. Join us for a look back. Above: Gulf State Park in Alabama in April. Above: Galveston, ...
Something interesting happened as the Great Recession faded from view. Automakers found an appetite for luxury among buyers of small vehicles, especially small crossovers. Suddenly, pint-size rigs dripping with leather, ...
REYKJAVIK, Iceland — The terrain in Iceland is so rough that astronaut Neil Armstrong and others trained here in preparations for landing on the moon. The landscape on the 30-mile ...
Click on the square in the upper left corner to make the map full screen. (Editor's note: Some web browsers, particularly Microsoft Internet Explorer, don't like the embedded app above. ...